Sunday, September 11, 2011

Greetings from The Cre8tive Life


An Artist's Life   c. L. Fortune, 2010

I've been giving a lot of thought to creativity, the joy of it, it's messiness and how much I love belonging to The Tribe of Creatives. These are my people, a special crew with a very specific assignment - to live and make art. To be the art you make. How incredibly amazing is that?!! Being the vessel through which images, words, music, structures, and mad notions travel into existence comes with  challenges of any birth. It isn't always easy but the ultimate joy and satisfaction more than compensates for any passing difficulty. And would you really have it any other way? Okay,  more steady income and more time to create, for sure.

The Cre8tive Life blog is my way of honoring the creative process and those who live the creative life. Here you will find artist interviews, videos, photographs, poems and flash fiction and things I find compelling.  I welcome you to share your story as a Creative, other blogs and events and I will post them here ~ with pleasure. Let's have some fun!

xoxox
Leasa

No comments:

Post a Comment